Stop worrying about the stove mom left on - iGuardStove
As a working caregiver for my aging & alcoholic dad, one of my daily fears is him forgetting to turn the stove off. This fear comes from the many times during my childhood, my mom and I would come home to a house filled with smoke due to my drunk dad falling asleep while cooking. By the grace of God, my mom and I always seemed to make it home just in time to prevent the entire house & my dad from ending up in flames.
50% of residential fires result from cooking!
U.S. fire statistics state that 50% of residential fires result from cooking! iGuardStove is a smart home device that will automatically shut off your stove if you leave your cooking unattended for 5 minutes.
How Does iGuardStove Work
iGuardStove Smart Features You Will Love as a CAREGIVER...
- Caregiver Lock - fully disables the stove
- Remote Access - change settings and access features from anywhere
- Automatic Stove Shut Off Timer - Pre-set at 5 minutes, adjustable between 1 and 15 minutes
- Advance motion sensing and timer technology that senses when the stove is left unattended
- Collects data - showing you how many times the stove has been forgot
- Can be used on any electric or gas stove
- Wifi Enabled
CNET rates the IGuardStove as Very Good!
iGuardStove is a great tech solution for adults aging in place, caregivers of aging parents, or anyone with a stove. iGuardStove is not cheap! But I think many caregivers like myself will agree, the piece of mind you get knowing the stove is off...well that's PRICELESS! Visit iGuardStove for more details.
Up Next on tech.ur.elders - iGuardAgingParents = the device that automatically caregives for your aging parents :)